Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement
will help you understand how Atlin Centre collects, uses and safeguards
the personal information you provide to us on our site.
I. We collect the following types of information from our Web site:
II. We use the information collected to:
- The IP address of each visitor
- The browser type of each visitor
- The pages viewed
- Registration information including name, address, phone, email address and credit card information
- We use temporary cookies to reference order numbers during the registration process
- Contact information including name, address, phone and email address
- We receive email inquiries about our services
We will not send you unsolicited bulk e-mail and we will not release any
information collected to third parties.
- Improve the Web site in terms of content and functionality
- Facilitate the acceptance of Registration deposits and credit card approval transactions
- To respond to Contact information requests
- Reply to general E-mail inquiries
III. Visitors may opt out of Registration, Contact forms and sending
E-mails simply by not submitting any forms for processing or sending any
emails to us.
It is our goal to respond to your inquiry with a clear answer to your question
within two business days of receipt.
- Phone: 800-651-8882
- Fax: 250-651-7452
- Post: Atlin Centre, PO Box 207, Monarch Mountain, Atlin BC V0W 1A0, Canada
Gernot Dick, the owner of the Atlin Centre. Visitors should return